The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Start/Stop just started stopping

scotchjeff

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
I have had my Grenadier for about 5 weeks and the start stop just started working...is there some type of break in period? I have about 1200 miles on the vehicle...not sure exactly how many miles/hrs I had when the start/stop started working.

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
I have had my Grenadier for about 5 weeks and the start stop just started working...is there some type of break in period? I have about 1200 miles on the vehicle...not sure exactly how many miles/hrs I had when the start/stop started working.
Probably because the battery state of charge has reached a certain threshold so it’s started to work.

Last edited:

AUDIOBUS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I believe if the AC is running, start/stop disables itself.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Was it cooler today than it has been?

There are a multitude of factors that must be met for stop/start to work in all vehicles; generally if the AC is on high, temperature differential between interior/exterior too great, engine cooling requirements, battery voltage, etc the system will not enable itself

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
If I'm reading the OP correctly, today was the FIRST time SS actually worked.

AUDIOBUS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Really?! Amazing. Always learning something here. Mine 100% does not auto start/stop when the AC is on. Granted, if it's on, it's blowing on 2 or 3...

Back
Top Bottom