The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sprinter Pitstop - San Diego - new Grenadier suspension kit available

scott_trailworks

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm Scott Vlastnik, owner of Sprinter Pitstop in San Diego. We’ve recently expanded our services to include the INEOS Grenadier, and we’ve got a beautiful new Grenadier Trial Master we're working on. This vehicle is a an absolute powerhouse, and it’s been an exciting journey to build solutions for it!

We’ve partnered with Radflo to design a new suspension kit with steering stabilizer specifically for the Grenadier. This system is made in the USA and is now available both for sale and for installation at our shop. If you're looking to upgrade your ride for off-road performance, we’ve got you covered.

In addition to this, we offer a wide range of services for the Grenadier, including upgrades and installs, routine maintenance, repairs, and even insurance claim work—all right here in San Diego.

Feel free to message me for more details or if you have any questions. I’d also love to hear any and all ideas of products anyone feels are missing from the Grenadier market. We're excited to be part of this community and help you get the most out of your vehicle.

Bonus: We’ll be showcasing the Grenadier and selling the new suspension system at the Adventure Van Expo in Big Bear, CA on October 19-20. Come see us there!

Back
Top Bottom