The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Scott Brady review of QM

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:13 PM
Reaction score

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score
he is taking the QM as his vehicle for 2024 and will be building it out.
You spelled "he was given a second vehicle and will be putting parts from advertisers on it" incorrectly ;) ;)

I believe this is Ineos' move to try to get some more "relatable" content from Scott (as the QM will be for North American travel)

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:13 PM
Reaction score
You spelled "he was given a second vehicle and will be putting parts from advertisers on it" incorrectly ;) ;)

I believe this is Ineos' move to try to get some more "relatable" content from Scott (as the QM will be for North American travel)
Scott is to US as Ronny is to Aus. Smart moves by Ineos.

Local time
Reaction score
Scott is to US as Ronny is to Aus. Smart moves by Ineos

Basically a shill… I like the guy but, he’s on the payroll. The best phrase I can say is “in kind contribution”, without it, his organization wouldn’t survive.

For those old enough to recall a thing called “magazines” back before social media killed journalistic standards, the entirety of OJ’s output would be labeled “advertisement” at the top. They reprint manufacturers PR statements about upcoming products as articles and don’t label them as such. It’s information, and entertainment, but, it’s not a long term review.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Basically a shill… I like the guy but, he’s on the payroll. The best phrase I can say is “in kind contribution”, without it, his organization wouldn’t survive.

For those old enough to recall a thing called “magazines” back before social media killed journalistic standards, the entirety of OJ’s output would be labeled “advertisement” at the top. They reprint manufacturers PR statements about upcoming products as articles and don’t label them as such. It’s information, and entertainment, but, it’s not a long term review.
As a J-school alumnus I couldn’t agree more.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve found the Ineos vids by Expedition Portal a bit low in detail about the vehicle and the journey, and a bit too high on fashion for my liking. I’d guess the IG he is using has been washed and polished every day of the trip, certainly every time the camera is pointed at it. I don’t know, maybe a bit too polished and travelogue for me.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve found the Ineos vids by Expedition Portal a bit low in detail about the vehicle and the journey, and a bit too high on fashion for my liking. I’d guess the IG he is using has been washed and polished every day of the trip, certainly every time the camera is pointed at it. I don’t know, maybe a bit too polished and travelogue for me.
This is what you want1000023479.jpg

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Scott is to US as Ronny is to Aus. Smart moves by Ineos.

I agree with both of your views...Mr. Brady looks sponsor driven fashion wise while Ronny is trying to find his thongs:D

Whoever supplies the vehicles, Ineos through the dealer, agent or dealer and agents going alone no one loses...If I was in my teens now, I would be saving for a Ronny Dahl model Grenadier that comes with a free pair of 4x4 thongs, thrown in. (y)

Back
Top Bottom