The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Rohny Dahl video incoming

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:25 PM
Reaction score
So what are the odds Ronny will end up with a Quartermaster, with a tray and cloth seats???
My money is on him buying a QM Cab Chassis (QMCC), maybe a Trialmaster if there is one in the QMCC. No tub and he can do whatever he wants on the back.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
He asks a great question, where are the other wires? I bet they are all together in the box by the handle.
That puts the two outlets at 25A each and individually switched.
I think that is a good result compared to one individual and the other switching 3 outlets and sharing the 25 amps.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
I think he has been mis advised, I’m pretty sure the other two outlets go to the back somewhere. Under or inside the tub.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
So, my take he prefers a 2.8L 76 over the Gren.
> He hated the big footrest for 6000kms then all of a sudden, he was ok at 10000kms.
> I had a laugh that he complains about 'dust' as opposed to anything else? That didn't occur before 6000km in the bush???
These guys I swear like the sound of their own voices!!!

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So, my take he prefers a 2.8L 76 over the Gren.
> He hated the big footrest for 6000kms then all of a sudden, he was ok at 10000kms.
> I had a laugh that he complains about 'dust' as opposed to anything else? That didn't occur before 6000km in the bush???
These guys I swear like the sound of their own voices!!!

Regardless of what he really thinks he was always going to stick with the LC, he owns it after all, and would lose faith with the vast majority of his fans if he came to any other conclusion anyway. I’ve always taken heart that his criticisms have always been about nothing items. You have to find fault even if it is minor.

Oh, and he never “hated” the footrest in any previous comments. Commented a few times and initially found it weird, but like the rest of us (your good self excluded) he got used to it.

Back
Top Bottom