The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rocket Box Idea

ShootingCar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score
I had a Yakima Rocket Box on my Land Cruiser that I could just stow my Hi-Lift Jack, Treds Recovery Boards, a camp table and chairs and a rotoplex gas can in. Everything was there and and free from dirt and grime and dry.
The Yakima is taller than I’d like for my new Grenadier.
I wish there was a Pelican style rugged rocket box that would look like a hard shell roof top tent. It could be say 4’ long by 3’ wide by 9” tall that was available to mount to to the cross rails to house all that stuff.
Anybody know of something like that. Perhaps this idea can be developed by one of the manufacturers here.

Attachments

• IMG_3182.jpeg
    IMG_3182.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 8

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
Start here, it is an Australian list but several products are available in the US. So find the US supplier, if you find what you need:

STORAGE BOXES
  1. TRED Storage boxes here.;
  2. Expedition 134 Storage boxes, Review here;
  3. A full off-road power solution built into an Expedition 134 box here;
  4. Razed Products rooftop storage boxes, Model 1, Model 2 and Model 3 (Razed make great products);
  5. Pelican Cargo cases;
  6. Pioneer Storage boxes;
  7. Dometic GO Hard Storage 50L, look here (recommended by @globalgregors);
  8. BOAB Storage Boxes here;
  9. Wolf Pack Pro by Front Runner;
  10. CAOS cases and boxes;
  11. Roof Rack Mount for Front Runner Wolf Pack; and
  12. The Plastic Man, look here.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
The main thread has lots of other links, to help with a fitout.

Grenji

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:16 PM
Reaction score
I had a Yakima Rocket Box on my Land Cruiser that I could just stow my Hi-Lift Jack, Treds Recovery Boards, a camp table and chairs and a rotoplex gas can in. Everything was there and and free from dirt and grime and dry.
The Yakima is taller than I’d like for my new Grenadier.
I wish there was a Pelican style rugged rocket box that would look like a hard shell roof top tent. It could be say 4’ long by 3’ wide by 9” tall that was available to mount to to the cross rails to house all that stuff.
Anybody know of something like that. Perhaps this idea can be developed by one of the manufacturers here.
Maybe these have an option to sit your needs. The Leitner has rotopax mounts on top. But may not be large enough for the specific needs you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom