The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Red Noland Colorado Springs Experience

NotHerDecision

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score
Well folks I definitely think Red Noland deserves a call out. We purchased our Grenadier from them last week and the entire team has been amazing.

Dealing with these folks over the phone was incredible. They really work together to make sure you’re happy and understand how to treat a customer. We worked with Rick in sales, Ken his sales manager, Angela in parts, Jonathan in Service, Deon in Finance, and Thom the owner. I list all those folks just to say they work as a team and understand they need to provide the customer a great experience overall.

I’ve purchased dozens of vehicles and have yet to have another experience like this. All while getting a great deal I couldn’t negotiate anywhere else. When it was all done Thom, the owner, even took us out to 4x4 and show us how the Grenadier actually works!

If you’re looking for a Grenadier, please give this dealership a shot, and feel free to drop me a message because taking this beast on the trails of Colorado was amazing before heading back to Texas!

Attachments

• IMG_0328.jpeg
    IMG_0328.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

ecohen2

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score
I agree 100%.... I have bought Mercedes, BMWs, Porsches and have never had as good of an experiences as with Red Noland... Not just leading up to the sale, but being prepared during the sale and follow up afterward...

NotHerDecision

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:03 PM
Reaction score
Last night I got 2 calls, One from the Rick who was following up and asking about my trip home and the other from Thom the owner. I mean, when has an owner of a larger dealership group ever called and talked with a customer? I'm going to support these folks as much as I can from Texas!

ecohen2

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score
Rick was my sales guy... Super straight forward and did the same follow ups with me..

Back
Top Bottom