The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Receiver hitch

rayfowles

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
I need to install a receiver hitch on my SUV. It appears to have a strong threaded base to install one on. Is this something I can order from INEOS?

UncleBuck

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:36 PM
Reaction score
You can order the bolt on part from Ineos, but the wiring will be on you to sort out.

I believe some people on this forum have done the project and will probably chime in to tell you where to look for instructions.

Michael_in_Baja

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
I ordered my Trialmaster without a receiver because I do not plan to tow. The Trialmaster I received (6 months early) had one. I clearly received someone's Trialmaster who opted out of their purchase and it was a happy accident. The electrical infrastructure from Ineos is next level.

I offer this only because as someone who opted out of a hitchpackage I'm happy mine came with it. Duplicating the electricals involved would cost me 4 or 5 times what the actual cost of the receiver and electrical infastructure.

I am sure you're going to be able to make this work but for those considering the receiver, I highly recommend it whether or not you plan on towing.

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
Towing adapter part number GRA-4A22-0

Mounting bolts (4 req.) GRA-0000-0 M16X35 Grade 10.9

The adapter is made by Brink and tagged with part numberEI-0000009968.
The mounting hole dimensions are in the thread linked below.

Back
Top Bottom