The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Portals and 37s

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
@emax we need more information!!
I swear, I've have shared everything I have seen and heard.

The "things not to be published" were not relevant to us. Maybe to the Grenadier, but they were all bits and pieces and half-finished things that I couldn't identify. They still didn't want to publish that, which is understandable. No manufacturer wants to show things that look like a repair scenario.

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:31 AM
Reaction score
I swear, I've have shared everything I have seen and heard.

The "things not to be published" were not relevant to us. Maybe to the Grenadier, but they were all bits and pieces and half-finished things that I couldn't identify. They still didn't want to publish that, which is understandable. No manufacturer wants to show things that look like a repair scenario.
Once honestly said. With the big rubbers and the portal axles, the Grenadier looks terrible. Who in Europe needs something like that. Yes, possibly in Iceland. I have sympathy for that. But otherwise?
My Defender has 33 rubber. That's okay. But my Grenadier doesn't need them either. Where it should go, the original rubbers are enough. These are my thoughts. Nowadays you have to be afraid to be seen in such a car anyway. And seriously, that is also justified. But I need such a car for work. I am an arborist.

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:31 AM
Reaction score
Once honestly said. With the big rubbers and the portal axles, the Grenadier looks terrible. Who in Europe needs something like that. Yes, possibly in Iceland. I have sympathy for that. But otherwise?
My Defender has 33 rubber. That's okay. But my Grenadier doesn't need them either. Where it should go, the original rubbers are enough. These are my thoughts. Nowadays you have to be afraid to be seen in such a car anyway. And seriously, that is also justified. But I need such a car for work. I am an arborist.
Dear To!
In my head - you are right!
After a view into my money box - you are right!
For the next five years (perhaps) - you are right!
In my heart - well... perhaps... one day... we will see! Except of bigger wheels I have some more expensive ideas for the next years ... (as you can see on the two photos beside).

Attachments

• Alu-cab-Grenadier- Seitenansicht.jpg
    Alu-cab-Grenadier- Seitenansicht.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Ineos Alu Cab Aufstelldach Heckfoto.jpg
    Ineos Alu Cab Aufstelldach Heckfoto.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 90

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Dear To!
In my head - you are right!
After a view into my money box - you are right!
For the next five years (perhaps) - you are right!
In my heart - well... perhaps... one day... we will see! Except of bigger wheels I have some more expensive ideas for the next years ... (as you can see on the two photos beside).
Where did those pics come from?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looks fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom