The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Owl Vans In Mesa, Arizona

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
I am not sure where to post this. I spent a day at Owl Vans’s facility for pretty much a full working day.

This was the cleanest and most professionally run shop that I have been in in years.

No affiliation other than being a happy customer.

my $0.02

Edit to add : these are cool

Attachments

• IMG_4530.jpeg
    IMG_4530.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
@74CampySuperRecord I agree. Since they are local to me I've been in there several times. In fact the first time I went there was the first time they had seen the Grenadier in person and they were super excited by it. So much so that John ended up buying one for the shop a few days later (the one in their videos). I left mine with them for a few days so they could laser scan it to help develop accessories.

So far I have their wheels, sliders, I had them install the Eibach springs, and I also have the center rack and the rear door handle. The quality of their work has been great and they are super friendly.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
Does owl give forum members a discount?

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:44 PM
Reaction score
I am having work done at their new Portland location on the 20th. I will be sure to report back.

SkiBum1

GG-4567
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
I am not sure where to post this. I spent a day at Owl Vans’s facility for pretty much a full working day.

This was the cleanest and most professionally run shop that I have been in in years.

No affiliation other than being a happy customer.

my $0.02

Edit to add : these are cool
I have a set for the rear door and the hood latch in red. Great quality and looks great too!

74CampySuperRecord

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:44 PM
Reaction score
I am having work done at their new Portland location on the 20th. I will be sure to report back.
I talked with Owl in Mesa today. Unfortunately, they do not offer discounts to forum members.

They do offer discounts to active duty, veterans, and first responders.

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
Thank you. Shame to hear since this is the premier IA/IG resource, but I applaud their support of veterans and the like.

Back
Top Bottom