The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

No music together with secondary battery?

b58

Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
In the vehicle configurator I noticed a difference between the Trialmaster Station Wagon and the 5-seater Utility Wagon that I still can't quite explain. With the Utility Wagon, you can't configure a second battery or 400W Power Takeoff if you select the sound system. With the Station Wagon, on the other hand, the sound system isn't listed as an option at all.

Does that mean that the Utility Wagon with a second battery has no audio system at all and you sit in absolute silence in the vehicle? If not, that would mean that a sound system upgrade can be booked for the Utility Wagon that isn't available for the normal Station Wagon. However, I don't quite understand why a vehicle designed as a commercial vehicle should have a better sound system than a conventional 5-seater.
But I don't understand why I shouldn't be able to listen to music in the vehicle with the Utility Wagon if I want the second battery and the 400W Power Takeoff. It's possible with the Station Wagon.

Best regards

Tomdoc

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:39 PM
Reaction score
My 2 seat Utility wagon with 2 batteries etc has a sound system.

b58

Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
Screenshot from vehicle configurator, utility wagon. Premium sound system selected leads to no secondary battery and no power takeoff.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-15 um 19.12.28.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-15 um 19.12.28.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-15 um 19.12.40.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-15 um 19.12.40.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 5

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
All Grenadiers have a sound system. The premium sound system is the normal sound system with a subwoofer.
The subwoofer is mounted in the same position as the second battery, so you cannot have both.

The Trial master has the second battery as standard, so no space for the subwoofer.

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That's why the premium sound system is not available in the Trialmaster. That explains a lot. Thank you!
Several on here have fitted the subwoofer (it's a JBL Nano) in a different position.

Back
Top Bottom