The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New to the IG family....Nashville Market

dwightlacy

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
Received my IG a few weeks ago. I am in Franklin, TN and took it for a ride down to 30A in FL for a week!

My wife owns a G-wagon....and she was shocked how many head turns, comments, questions, pictures....we received on our 7 day trip! She is in love with the vehicle, the story behind the vehicle was repeated many times...even by her :) she even said, "If you want to drive my vehicle to work let me know and I will drive your truck around some!!!!!" Even though it has it quirks, I think it makes it even better due to the quirks. My 19 year old son is a pilot! He cannot believe the inside of the "cockpit". The trip was about 8 hours each way. I pushed it to 90 MPH. It is loud with the wind noise but to be expected with such an upright vehicle that sits up high. Very smooth all the way around. We both were not sore at all after we got off the Fieldmaster! I can't wait to take it Off Road! I am going to figure out the steering stabilizer and that will greatly enhance my driving experience.

I have a few aftermarket accessories I have ordered. Side Steps were just installed prior to the trip and I ordered a roof rack that is being customized for the safari tops along with my Tire Cover from Boomerang. It has that G look to it!

My Tesla Plaid is gone for good.........Ineos Grenadier Fieldmaster is the future!

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:08 AM
Reaction score
Congrats, and enjoy!!

Fill us in on the specs……
(and of course a picture 😁)

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Received my IG a few weeks ago. I am in Franklin, TN and took it for a ride down to 30A in FL for a week!

My wife owns a G-wagon....and she was shocked how many head turns, comments, questions, pictures....we received on our 7 day trip! She is in love with the vehicle, the story behind the vehicle was repeated many times...even by her :) she even said, "If you want to drive my vehicle to work let me know and I will drive your truck around some!!!!!" Even though it has it quirks, I think it makes it even better due to the quirks. My 19 year old son is a pilot! He cannot believe the inside of the "cockpit". The trip was about 8 hours each way. I pushed it to 90 MPH. It is loud with the wind noise but to be expected with such an upright vehicle that sits up high. Very smooth all the way around. We both were not sore at all after we got off the Fieldmaster! I can't wait to take it Off Road! I am going to figure out the steering stabilizer and that will greatly enhance my driving experience.

I have a few aftermarket accessories I have ordered. Side Steps were just installed prior to the trip and I ordered a roof rack that is being customized for the safari tops along with my Tire Cover from Boomerang. It has that G look to it!

My Tesla Plaid is gone for good.........Ineos Grenadier Fieldmaster is the future!
Congratulations! Have fun with the Grenadier!

Back
Top Bottom