The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New SW Fieldmaster owner

Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Abdul, just finalized my purchase of a Fieldmaster and couldn’t be happier tbh.

ADAMAS motors initial interaction was just great, they are all nice people and specially Hamad and the GM Mr. Shibo, what an amazing guy!

Just to give you all an overview, got my hands on a Scottish white Fieldmaster, opted for the 17’ wheels. Also requested a G wagon steering stabilizer to be installed (direct fit). I drove both with and without it and it was a no brainer for me.

Finally, I would like to thank Stu for his warm welcome. Hoping that I could contribute positively to IG community. In addition, thank you all for your great inputs/contributions here in this forum, it helped me immensely in understanding what I’m getting into.

Any WhatsApp groups from the UAE? Let’s link up!

Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score
Congratulations! Wow, how interesting. "Also requested a G wagon steering stabilizer to be installed (direct fit)." Can you tell us anything more about this? How did you find out about it? Does theG wagon steering stabilizer really differ by a great deal?
I appreaciate your thoughts and opinions.

P.S.: Would you have the G550 steering stabilizer part number to share with us? This is a great alternative to experment with.

Thank you kindly.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Congratulations! Wow, how interesting. "Also requested a G wagon steering stabilizer to be installed (direct fit)." Can you tell us anything more about this? How did you find out about it? Does theG wagon steering stabilizer really differ by a great deal?
I appreaciate your thoughts and opinions.

P.S.: Would you have the G550 steering stabilizer part number to share with us? This is a great alternative to experment with.

Thank you kindly.
Thank you very much!

This was my dealership’s advice. As for the part number I could def inquire and let you know. I initially have told them about the fox/old-man emu ones and they suggested that they are not a direct fit, they wanted to keep it as OEM as possible.

I test drove a couple of them, it was a night and day difference, the steering was much lighter, I could easily drive it one handed, also it recenters the steering wheel (I would say to about 90%).

Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score
Thank you very much!

This was my dealership’s advice. As for the part number I could def inquire and let you know. I initially have told them about the fox/old-man emu ones and they suggested that they are not a direct fit, they wanted to keep it as OEM as possible.

I test drove a couple of them, it was a night and day difference, the steering was much lighter, I could easily drive it one handed, also it recenters the steering wheel (I would say to about 90%).
Thank you for your experiences. It would be greatly appreciated if you could pass on the part number. It may be on your bill.
Much appreciated. (y)

Local time
Reaction score
Finally got it today 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Also wanted to ask you all, I got a field master but it didn’t have a compass!!! Raised it with the sellers and they were shook, they promised to raise with it, that’s all they said. What are my options?

Attachments

• Snapseed.jpeg
    Snapseed.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1393.jpeg
    IMG_1393.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom