The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New owner northern Gulf Coast, USA

gulfcoastgrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Hey all. Based from Pensacola, FL but travel a good bit. I had a quartermaster on order that keeps getting delayed so I picked up a wagon for sale a few hours away. Already had KM3’s and a front runner rack so it’s off to a good start. Seems this size KM3 is on back order so I need to find one to fix my OCD on the spare not matching. Sliders are on my immediate list as well. I’m a Land Rover nut but couldn’t ignore the Grenadier and think it’s fantastic in my short history of owning and driving it. Still keep a modern Rover for comfort but looking to enjoy the utility of this.

My one gripe is probably like most of you - The service interval reset. This truck is almost a year old but only has 1000 miles so it’s yelling at me that service is due in 20 days. I’ll either have to get Atlanta or Tampa for warranty work when the time comes.

I’m looking forward to learning more and participating.

Attachments

• IMG_6777.jpeg
    IMG_6777.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 8

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, another incident of the dealer not reseting the service indicator when it was initially sold

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
Hey all. Based from Pensacola, FL but travel a good bit. I had a quartermaster on order that keeps getting delayed so I picked up a wagon for sale a few hours away. Already had KM3’s and a front runner rack so it’s off to a good start. Seems this size KM3 is on back order so I need to find one to fix my OCD on the spare not matching. Sliders are on my immediate list as well. I’m a Land Rover nut but couldn’t ignore the Grenadier and think it’s fantastic in my short history of owning and driving it. Still keep a modern Rover for comfort but looking to enjoy the utility of this.

My one gripe is probably like most of you - The service interval reset. This truck is almost a year old but only has 1000 miles so it’s yelling at me that service is due in 20 days. I’ll either have to get Atlanta or Tampa for warranty work when the time comes.

I’m looking forward to learning more and participating.
What did you getting for your QM? Originally mine was showing Q4 bit now Q1

Back
Top Bottom