The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New owner - Massachusetts

SoundJam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score
Hey all! Finally took delivery of my long-awaited Grenadier. Been some time waiting for this rig, but as everyone told me, it is well worth the wait. Shout out to the team at @Ko Ineos Grenadier! First task is to get side steps installed this week. Bit of a chore getting in and out, but fortunately, the side steps have already arrived and my good friend (also a Grenadier owner) is going to help me get them installed. Eldoret Blue with Scottish White roof. Love the combo!

Attachments

• IMG_5815.jpg
    IMG_5815.jpg
    687.8 KB · Views: 10

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey all! Finally took delivery of my long-awaited Grenadier. Been some time waiting for this rig, but as everyone told me, it is well worth the wait. Shout out to the team at @Ko Ineos Grenadier! First task is to get side steps installed this week. Bit of a chore getting in and out, but fortunately, the side steps have already arrived and my good friend (also a Grenadier owner) is going to help me get them installed. Eldoret Blue with Scottish White roof. Love the combo!
Welcome! While I have a QR, you have a lovely UNC Carolina Blue ☺️!
Cheers and Enjoy!!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi SoundJam, Congratulations. The Eldoret Blue with Scottish White roof is an instant classic.
Miles of Smiles to you. DaBull

RobP

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Love the EB/SW and the steelies! I've yet to see this color combo on the road. Enjoy it!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom