The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New member but not to wheeling-Sacramento area

Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
Greetings all.
NorCal Herald area.
I miss my Land Cruisers, and Jeeps are a train wreck these days.
I am thinking the IG is a big move up and will satisfy my old school wheeling dreams.
Not ready to pull the trigger yet but sure getting there quickly.
Looking forward to learning lots from this forum.
2000 Jeep TJ, nicely built out. stock engine except for a few basic upgrades, 5spd.
A real Jeep.
Thx
Area 51
KN6SKY

Attachments

• IMG_0742.jpg
    IMG_0742.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
We love our TJ even with 175K on the odo. The Grenadier is in a whole other league. By comparison the Jeep feels like toy.

Local time
Reaction score
We love our TJ even with 175K on the odo. The Grenadier is in a whole other league. By comparison the Jeep feels like toy.
Jeeps are toys, always have been. If I put 200mi/ year on the TJ I would be impressed.
Once better service and dealer access is in place I am really looking forward to the expedition vehicle move that the IG presents. The only dealer that the IG site lists is in San Rafael, thats not very local to the Sacramento area.

255/85

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Jeeps are toys, always have been. If I put 200mi/ year on the TJ I would be impressed.
Once better service and dealer access is in place I am really looking forward to the expedition vehicle move that the IG presents. The only dealer that the IG site lists is in San Rafael, thats not very local to the Sacramento area.

Head west a bit and pop over the Richmond bridge. That's a lot closer than the distances many owners have to deal with.

Local time
Reaction score
Head west a bit and pop over the Richmond bridge. That's a lot closer than the distances many owners have to deal with.
Looks like once they get up and running thats as good as it gets for a while.
To come that far for service is scary.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:40 PM
Reaction score
The only dealer that the IG site lists is in San Rafael, thats not very local to the Sacramento area.
If google maps is correct, that's only a 90 minute drive (I understand it'll be longer if you're out in like Shingle Springs, or North of Sacramento).... For the vast majority of the owners that is a very close dealer (y)

Local time
Reaction score
If google maps is correct, that's only a 90 minute drive (I understand it'll be longer if you're out in like Shingle Springs, or North of Sacramento).... For the vast majority of the owners that is a very close dealer (y)
Understand, its the traffic vs time of day.

Back
Top Bottom