The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New from Australia (Melbourne)

destination_tbd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
Greetings All,

We just picked up our MY24 Diesel Fieldmaster Stationwagan (Scottish White w/ Black roof).

It has the additional rough pack (front+rear diffs, and BFG K02's), high load auxiliary panel, roo hoops, & checker plate, as options. Pretty happy with the first impressions. The workshop did the latest firmware update that has fixed the passenger airbag light, default speeding indicator, and carplay looks to be less glitchy.

I've already jumped onto a few upgrades thanks to the forum and member support. I'll most likely create a build log to document our progress as i've certainly benefited from some of the others that are already out there. What i'm looking to add over the next few months:

- Rear door dropdown table
- Diff breathers
- Modified rocksliders (needing to add a sidestep into the cab)
- Wolfbox G900 rear vision camera
- Exzeit spotlight upgrade
- Rear drawers to level out the rear cargo area with the folded down seats (still on the hunt for a good option here)
- 3/4 roof rack (due to having the safari windows) & potentially a 270º awning down the track
- 1000w inverter

Over the years, i've built a fully self-sufficient Campervan & refurbished a Houseboat, so i'm looking forward to taking what i've learn't from those projects and jumping into the Grenadier. It offers a great starting point!

Look forward to meeting some of you out on the trail!

Cheers,
Paul

IMG_4007.jpgIMG_4008.jpg

Last edited:

AndrewRC

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
Greetings All,

We just picked up our MY24 Diesel Fieldmaster Stationwagan (Scottish White w/ Black roof).

It has the additional rough pack (front+rear diffs, and BFG K02's), high load auxiliary panel, roo hoops, & checker plate, as options. Pretty happy with the first impressions. The workshop did the latest firmware update that has fixed the passenger airbag light, default speeding indicator, and carplay looks to be less glitchy.

I've already jumped onto a few upgrades thanks to the forum and member support. I'll most likely create a build log to document our progress as i've certainly benefited from some of the others that are already out there. What i'm looking to add over the next few months:

- Rear door dropdown table
- Diff breathers
- Modified rocksliders (needing to add a sidestep into the cab)
- Wolfbox G900 rear vision camera
- Exzeit spotlight upgrade
- Rear drawers to level out the rear cargo area with the folded down seats (still on the hunt for a good option here)
- 3/4 roof rack (due to having the safari windows) & potentially a 270º awning down the track
- 1000w inverter

Over the years, i've built a fully self-sufficient Campervan & refurbished a Houseboat, so i'm looking forward to taking what i've learn't from those projects and jumping into the Grenadier. It offers a great starting point!

Look forward to meeting some of you out on the trail!

Cheers,
Paul

View attachment 7867498View attachment 7867499
Looking good!

Back
Top Bottom