The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Build Thread My Most Reasonable Build

jesmor3

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Pre-Grenadier times I built out a Gen 3 tacoma on 35s, a Gen 1 Tundra with FWC, a '95 80 series, a triple locked '96 80 series on 37s, a 100 series, a 2021 Bronco, and shortly lived full-time in a 2023 Tundra flatbed conversion with FWC.

I've visited 37 countries and driven in most of them. I've recovered with and without a winch, overlanded alone and with groups.

What I've learned is how little you really need the maximum rock-crawling features we normally get excited about, and how truly important things like Range, comfort, GVWR, and adaptability really are when traveling backcountry in long distances.

I'm thinking the Grenadier build I've started could be the most reasonable build I've ever had.

Now let's just see if I have enough time to post anything about the build . . .

Attachments

• IMG_8581.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 102

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
I've visited 37 countries and driven in most of them. I've recovered with and without a winch, overlanded alone and with groups.

What I've learned is how little you really need the maximum rock-crawling features we normally get excited about, and how truly important things like Range, comfort, GVWR, and adaptability really are when traveling backcountry in long distances.
Sounds like an intro to an Overlander's Anonymous meeting.
Thank you for opening up today brother @jesmor3 ☮️

Back
Top Bottom