The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Mockup differences..

ecohen2

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:38 AM
Reaction score
I have no idea why, but I decided to watch some of the how it was built videos. In a couple of places they are either showing a computer rendering or a prototype. In this case I REALLY like the exhaust! Any idea of this was real or not? I am guessing the Miltek is going to be the closest thing...

Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 11.10.39 AM.png

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
I have no idea why, but I decided to watch some of the how it was built videos. In a couple of places they are either showing a computer rendering or a prototype. In this case I REALLY like the exhaust! Any idea of this was real or not? I am guessing the Miltek is going to be the closest thing...

View attachment 7869693
If that was real then the rear silencer was much smaller as the bottom of that rear bash plate is level with exhaust pipes and the recovery points. Quite different to the finished product .
IMG_3274.jpeg

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
8:38 AM
Reaction score
We have an exhaust we have developed with Kooks Headers and Exhaust that we will be selling as a cat-back system. Check out our YouTube summary of it. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. This is a well engineered exhaust system. System will be on sale on the 18th, so 9 more days. We are already taking orders. Feel free to call me with any questions. 704-682-9323 Thanks, David

View: https://youtu.be/DyX3CQN9X4M?si=O8m84Ifbfpc9HKdF

Back
Top Bottom