The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
I have made my Grenadier order 7 months ago through the dealer. Selected all parts and accessories I require including the Front Parking Sensor and lockable central storage box. When I went to pick up my car those two options were not fitted due to the salesman making a careless error while ordering.
The dealer agrees to fit the lockable box, however for the front park sensor they said it’s not possible because the car software isn’t compatible and Ineos are not willing to provide a software fix.
What do you think I should do, appreciate any help

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:45 AM
Reaction score
I have made my Grenadier order 7 months ago through the dealer. Selected all parts and accessories I require including the Front Parking Sensor and lockable central storage box. When I went to pick up my car those two options were not fitted due to the salesman making a careless error while ordering.
The dealer agrees to fit the lockable box, however for the front park sensor they said it’s not possible because the car software isn’t compatible and Ineos are not willing to provide a software fix.
What do you think I should do, appreciate any help
Did you sign the sales order with the front parking sensor?

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:45 AM
Reaction score
I suppose you have 2 choices..
1. Play hardball. Tell them it was on the order, they must resolve the problem..if that means they have to get another vehicle, that is their problem. A written contract took place which is binding under law.
2. Do some kind of deal. Maybe a free first service? Cargo restraint? You really won't miss the front sensors.

Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
I suppose you have 2 choices..
1. Play hardball. Tell them it was on the order, they must resolve the problem..if that means they have to get another vehicle, that is their problem. A written contract took place which is binding under law.
2. Do some kind of deal. Maybe a free first service? Cargo restraint? You really won't miss the front sensors.
They showed me their list of available vehicles, non had the options I wanted which is unfortunate.
I’m trying to do both, get a good deal on my car with free servicing up to 100K kms which they promised and pulled out of in march, I think. However, for the price of $300 out of the 90K I’m paying I would like a front sensor on a car I’ll be using for the next 7+ years. If it’s possible try to get it fitted at the dealer still not 100% sure if it’s possible or not.

Back
Top Bottom