The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

MetalCloak

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
Earlier this year I stopped by MetalCloak near Sacramento, CA on the invitation of one of the owners (our kids go to the same school and we connected in the pickup line of all things). Several weeks passed and they asked if I could drop off my rig for some scanning, and then just a few weeks ago they informed me they had prototype items to install and test.

They just posted in the Ineos Grenadier Owners - USA Facebook group a few videos of my rig trying to flex lol, but what is really encouraging is the components they are testing that HOPEFULLY help with the woes experienced lately with lifted Grenadiers. They mention some armor at some point too!

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For those of us not using FB can you give some information? I’m a fan of their work in general.
For sure! From what I know, it looks like we'll be seeing some adjustable control arms, trailing links/arms, bushings, etc coming down the pipe soon. The FB link only shows video of my rig on their lift and flex machine, and not any of the parts they are developing. I am hoping this week when I get it back, I can take pics and I'll post them here.

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For those not familiar, Metalcloak is a huge name in the aftermarket Jeep suspension world. Being a Jeeper in a previous life, they were always on my radar. Looking forward to seeing what comes from this. Thank you @Roving.Grenadier for supplying your rig. Now you need to convince them to get on the forum.
I was thinking that! I'll let them know to register and get on here!

Roving.Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tried to upload the video but file was too large :(

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33

angstorms