The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Low profile bumper mounted light bracket

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
We've been working on a few things in the background, what do you think, too big?

View attachment 7870250

Yep, its a low profile no drill light bar bracket pre drilled for multiple light variants, suitable for both UK and ROW spec vehicles.

I like the utility (including no holes required) of this light mount, but it does look just thick enough to block airflow into the bottom slot of the grill. It also seems to place added lights higher than necessary.

I would be interested in a low, ‘no-holes’, mounting system for a simple light bar that would still allow as much airflow as possible.

But a big “Thanks” for all this work ‘in the background’!

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
We've been working on a few things in the background, what do you think, too big?

View attachment 7870250

Yep, its a low profile no drill light bar bracket pre drilled for multiple light variants, suitable for both UK and ROW spec vehicles.
Aesthetically, not working for me. It is something I would be interested in though, given the right design.

BenTN

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score
Lower profile or more like a mini bumper bar?
Lower profile is possible. I have an alternate design that would be lower and improves rigidity... I might prototype that.

Can you further explain "mini bumper bar"?

While this (below) does look like fun, I am guessing it is not what you meant:

1726353259681.png

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
Maybe something like this. It might have to be more of an arch.
You quickly came up with the correct interpretation to the question posed by BenTN above. I did indeed mean something like that, when I mentioned a Mini Bumper bar. I knew when writing that I was not explaining very well, so thanks for finding a pic' of similar.

Back
Top Bottom