The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Loose tierod? Stabilizer install fail…

roverranger

Forum Donor
Local time
12:20 AM
Reaction score
Just had lift installed, front stabilizer and alignment from a reputable off road shop in my area, picked it up Friday. It drives way worse than it did factory, some darting and lots of wandering. So looking underneath I see issues with the stabilizer install and I can rotate the trackbar by hand.

How much movement should the trackbar have, rotationally? Video attached.

They installed the fox adj stabilizer incorrectiy and either didn’t use the mounting block that’s supposed to be included in the Owl kit, or it wasn’t in the kit and instead of calling to see if I wanted to cut off the bracket - they just went ahead and cut off the OEM steering stabilizer mount! The way they have it installed the piston is touching the mounting bolt.

I’m beyond frustrated, and stopped driving it. Now thinking I want to replace the trackbar and properly install the stabilizer to factory the mounting point, seems others have had the clamp mount come apart.

Looking for advice on the trackbar movement to make sure I know what I should be blowing up about here when I talk to them Monday.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1540.jpeg
    IMG_1540.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1538.jpeg
    IMG_1538.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1541.mov
    4.7 MB
Back
Top Bottom