The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Likely picking up on Tuesday

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:33 AM
Reaction score
Dealer RTGT, MM, black roof, all options other than leather. Presuming no issues during PDI I’ll pick it up Tuesday afternoon. I’m looking forward to beginning this new journey after a long wait. I’ll have to update my banner to owner here soon

Attachments

• IMG_8295.jpeg
    IMG_8295.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8294.jpeg
    IMG_8294.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8293.jpeg
    IMG_8293.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_8292.jpeg
    IMG_8292.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 66

Lemon35

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
RTGT did a great job, I'll write up a separate review later.

Congratulations to all those other future owners. Had the pleasure of shaking hands with someone taking delivery right next to me. Some beautifully spec'd machinery there. Several MM and a QR w/ White roof. Certainly a ton of energy for the brand and vehicle there.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
RTGT did a great job, I'll write up a separate review later.

Congratulations to all those other future owners. Had the pleasure of shaking hands with someone taking delivery right next to me. Some beautifully spec'd machinery there. Several MM and a QR w/ White roof. Certainly a ton of energy for the brand and vehicle there.
Congrats, picked mine up Tuesday and talk about a painless experience. Was kinda a hectic drive home during the worst rush hour times. New rig, breaks not set and lots of rubber neckers checking it out almost running into me. Bings, bongs, and total unfamiliarity with a new vehicle made for an interesting drive home.

Not to worry @Lemon35, you’ll love it!! After the traffic died down I took her out figured out the nuances and reprogrammed the bing bong maker. Honestly it’s a super easy rig to deal with

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
That's a very cool contrasting roof!

Back
Top Bottom