The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Just Yellow

scotchjeff

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone installed semi plain jane yellow lights in place of the factory fog lights? I like the Baja Designs XL-R 80 lights, but I really just like the old school yellow Hella style lights. I found a pic of a grenadier at some point in the last couple of weeks with the yellow lights but now I can't find it.

Lars

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone installed semi plain jane yellow lights in place of the factory fog lights?
They specifically aren't fog lights; they are auxiliary lights, intended as an extra optic in addition to the high beam when off road.

If you just want to make them yellow, I'd suggest some Lamin-X film

scotchjeff

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They specifically aren't fog lights; they are auxiliary lights, intended as an extra optic in addition to the high beam when off road.

If you just want to make them yellow, I'd suggest some Lamin-X film
This might work if they make a 5 inch round...I really just want yellow...does not have to be the bad ass baja design.

TelRidan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Check this one out. I have the Exzeit lights and the Grenadier Works store has the proper brackets available to mount them in the factory location. It was not a difficult install either.

The lights (which I got on Amazon for like $70) come with clear or yellow protective lens covers (I put the yellow ones on) in the box, and they work great. Nice and bright.

scotchjeff

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Check this one out. I have the Exzeit lights and the Grenadier Works store has the proper brackets available to mount them in the factory location. It was not a difficult install either.

The lights (which I got on Amazon for like $70) come with clear or yellow protective lens covers (I put the yellow ones on) in the box, and they work great. Nice and bright.
I like those..I am going to see if Lamin-X has a 5in yellow film...if they don't I am going to do what you did.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I like those..I am going to see if Lamin-X has a 5in yellow film...if they don't I am going to do what you did.
The easiest way would be to just purchase the 6x6 or 8x8 (can't remember their sizing) sheets of yellow and cut to fit the lamp

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered Lamin-x. Will report back how it works out when I get them.

Back
Top Bottom