The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Just ordered a Fieldmaster

Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Hello. I live in Arizona and just ordered a Fieldmaster. I test drove one on Sat that is coming in a few weeks time but decided to order. Delivery is estimated to be March. My test drive was overall great. The vehicle with 32 miles on it did trigger a ESC light and it momentarily lost acceleration as I was entering the highway. The acceleration returned 5-7 seconds later and I continued on. The AC was not working well on Auto but worked fine on manual although it took 20 minutes to cool the vehicle down before we departed. The weather was 106 degrees and it had the safari windows. The dealer was terrific but is still getting started on the service side. I am hoping they address the AC issues reported on this forum and figure out the ESC and wheel sensor issue. Hopefully, they are taking the time during the factory shut down to address the myrad of nits with the electronics. I have had 3 G wagons, 3 Landrovers, mutliple Toyotas and a Jeep. This was by far the most overbuilt, out of the box capable vehicle of all of them. Once they solve the electronic nits, it will be a home run.

Back
Top Bottom