The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Interior selection discussion

Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score
I know the exterior colour of mine is going to be green, but i want to go with a different colour for inside other than black. Do any kne know what colours they are having inside?

RTG

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Grey and grey

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Now there's the opportunity for part of the first model upgrade in a 2-3 years: a selection of interior colours!

Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone seen pictures of the floor with the different flooring options?  I am trying to decide between vinyl floor or carpet.  As I want carpet most of the time, I would prefer that with vinyl mats....  but the carpet will need to still be removable for those few other times when they get dirty.  The other option is vinyl floor but I have a lot of questions.....   is the vinyl as well sound insulating as the carpet.....  How much do the carpet floor mats cover the vinyl..... and pictures would be great of the footwells and rear floor.  ( If I get capter I would still want vinyl in the load area.... )   

Is there anyone out there that has been in one and seen these options?  or even better, taken pictures....

Black paint, red highlights, black leather. ( black is the best to vinyl wrap to change colour.... )

Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score
That's excelent, thanks.  Looks like it'll have to be carpet with rubber mats for me! Otherwise I might be tripping alone?

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No. I'm thinking of doing the reverse.

Rubber flooring as standard but with carpet mats that provide extra comfort when on the bitumen and then I can easily remove when I need to or be easily cleaned/replaced.

Back
Top Bottom