The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Initial Quality Reports

Degenerate

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:46 PM
Reaction score
I am posting to report problems that I have had since taking delivery in mid January, and encourage others to share so that Ineos and dealers can become aware of recurring issues. I have a couple hundred miles on it.

I began seeing periodic instances of VERY hot air coming in through the cabin vents when the AC was running. Mossy Ineos reported they had seen one other instance of this related to the valve (blend valve?) that allows engine coolant to flow into the cabin heat exchangers sticking. So, this seems to be a recognized issue, not sure how common. Hopefully changing out the valve will provide a permanent fix. If anyone has broader information on this topic I would love to hear it.

While in the shop for the blend valve, they attempted to complete the towing wiring harness recall repair. The recall repair had the unfortunate side-effect of killing the infotainment head unit. Head units are several weeks lead time, which may indicate this side-effect is common. So, you may want to take this into consideration when scheduling your hitch harness recall repair.

Cheers

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score
Which Mossy Ineos are you using?

As for the AC, this is a known issue and appears to be caused by several things. Improperly charged system, faulty blend valve, and software glitch. Mine has done the opposite, luke warm ambient air in front, heater full blast in the rear a couple times. Restarting the car fixed it both times. Still unsure why they chose such a complicated system for HVAC.

Back
Top Bottom