The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

In production... :)

pkp4life

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
New addition is getting put togther now, and I would expect delivery in October - so now I am looking at all the available accessories and aftermarket options like wheels, tires, compressors, shocks, and side steps. Live in Dallas, Tx - so if anyone has any recommendations for aftermarket installers in the area i'd appreciate it.

Reducs

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score
New addition is getting put togther now, and I would expect delivery in October - so now I am looking at all the available accessories and aftermarket options like wheels, tires, compressors, shocks, and side steps. Live in Dallas, Tx - so if anyone has any recommendations for aftermarket installers in the area i'd appreciate it.
Congrats, but mine was built in Feb and I'm still waiting on the call from Sewell telling me it's here. 🤞 for you!

pkp4life

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats, but mine was built in Feb and I'm still waiting on the call from Sewell telling me it's here. 🤞 for you!
I put my order in, in March….. but I got the email
Here is a list of third party suppliers from Australia, which may help as a starting point. Lightforce, Redarc, ARB, TJM, GME, RFI and others have US offices or dealers.

Here is a visual guide through some of the goodies (AUSTRALIA).
View: https://youtu.be/WIid9zQZIQA
ive already talked to them and have a quote! Just looking for a local shop that can install everything.

Nadir5

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:29 PM
Reaction score
Killin' me! 🤬 I mean, I'm happy for you, but...
I totally get it. Someone who ordered after me got theirs ahead of me. I was advised that things like contrasting colors (I had a white roof) add time to the process. Did you have any contrast elements?

pkp4life

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Killin' me! 🤬 I mean, I'm happy for you, but...

My color combo is pretty basic, but the rest is pretty fully loaded so who knows how they decide what to manufacture. But it bothers me to see the like 10 I see in Dallas all the time, and I'm here like "I'm also a part of the club guys, even if it doesn't look like it..."

Wife says its gonna be her car, so literally having to fight for it now. :ROFLMAO:

Reducs

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:29 PM
Reaction score
I totally get it. Someone who ordered after me got theirs ahead of me. I was advised that things like contrasting colors (I had a white roof) add time to the process. Did you have any contrast elements?
Nope. Just a base wagon with usual options. Green with steelies. I think a higher power is telling me I don't need it.

Well, I know I don't need it. :)

Back
Top Bottom