The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from the netherlands.

MBoon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score
Hi, I am new on this forum. Since July I have the grenadier and now thinking how to improve for nice adventures. One of the first things are a winch with bullbar (looking for in europe), and some lightning but that I allready see enough options.

MBoon

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, I am new on this forum. Since July I have the grenadier and now thinking how to improve for nice adventures. One of the first things are a winch with bullbar (looking for in europe), and some lightning but that I allready see enough options.

MBoon
Welcome to the forum!
I thought that the Grenadier is not on sale in the Netherlands due to the prohibit hight taxes.
I was wrong obviously, which is good in my opinion.

Did you order the winch or the high voltage wiring with the car?

MBoon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
I thought that the Grenadier is not on sale in the Netherlands due to the prohibit hight taxes.
I was wrong obviously, which is good in my opinion.

Did you order the winch or the high voltage wiring with the car?
Oh it's really for sale and yes a lot of taxes let's say as business car it's doable for such a beautifull car.

No the car was allready fabricated without winch (and I am in the opinion the rope length is too small) but incl the the extra battery and wiring.

I am just looking to the winch bumper of LeTech of Germany. But like to combine with a bull bar.

MBoon

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:33 PM
Reaction score

MBoon
Welcome!! Curious ... what colour is your "G"?

Back
Top Bottom