The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Houston

MsManji

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
After being stranded in my Range Rover on the highway in the middle of the night with young children, I couldn't get rid of that car fast enough. The engine light was also becoming a steady fixture on the dashboard. Just purchased a Scottish White Fieldmaster and, so far, I absolutely love it! It's fun, beautiful, uncomplicated, and (hopefully as they're touting) 'built to last,' I look forward to logging many miles in this beauty. My boys hollered 'Jumanji' the minute they saw it, so naming her Manji was a no-brainer.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Manji seems like an appropriate name :ROFLMAO:

GN4HIR

Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome, good to see another Houstonian on the forum, there are a few of us here. The forums are a wealth of information about the vehicles. But.. be forewarned there are a few current or former owners that got their Grenadiers and then had problems (real or imagined) or just decided they hated them. Take those stories with a grain of salt*..

Most of us have had zero or only minor issues crop up and love our vehicles. Reach out if you have any questions.

*I just realized I have no idea what that phrase really means..

Hill Country TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome. Fellow Houstonian here as well.

Not sure you made the initial meet & greet hosted by Mossy. If not, I'm sure there'll be another plus there's some feelers out there for some weekend excursions that look promising.

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I have to say I see a lot of Grenadier's driving in SW Houston. I try to quickly 'toot' (because it's Houston in the summer and who has their window down to wave) but I usually end up changing the song track and missing toot. Either way, welcome to the forum.
When did Mossy have a get together? Recently?

Hill Country TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have to say I see a lot of Grenadier's driving in SW Houston. I try to quickly 'toot' (because it's Houston in the summer and who has their window down to wave) but I usually end up changing the song track and missing toot. Either way, welcome to the forum.
When did Mossy have a get together? Recently?
I don't remember exact date but it was in July if memory serves me. Was held at Federal American Grill on I-10 west. Really good turn out but I didn't get to meet as many folks as I had planned so I'm hoping for another type of meet up.

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
ME TOO since I wasn't invited (or missed the email). Other-wise it's just like high school all over again... :) I'm all in for a local Houston area meet up.

Texas Grenadier

Global Grenadier Member 942
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't remember exact date but it was in July if memory serves me. Was held at Federal American Grill on I-10 west. Really good turn out but I didn't get to meet as many folks as I had planned so I'm hoping for another type of meet up.
Hey Texans - Be sure to post your meet ups here as well!

Back
Top Bottom