The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Warner Rebelle Rally Team

Offroad_Susan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Susan Pieper and I'll be driving a Grenadier Trialmaster in the October 1600 mile Rebelle Rally. We are sponsored by Warner INEOS Grenadier, your Utah dealer, and also BF Goodrich, Evictus (suspension) Agile Offroad, Goose Gear, Overland Gear Guy and Blue Ribbon Coalition. We've been driving our dealer-owned lifted Trialmaster hard this year and I can tell you the truck is superior to my other rally builds (JL Rubicon and 4Runner with Total Chaos suspension). We are loving its torque as it has no quit on hills and the Evictus is running great. Hit me up with any questions and you can follow us on social @warnerineosgrenadier

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Susan Pieper and I'll be driving a Grenadier Trialmaster in the October 1600 mile Rebelle Rally. We are sponsored by Warner INEOS Grenadier, your Utah dealer, and also BF Goodrich, Evictus (suspension) Agile Offroad, Goose Gear, Overland Gear Guy and Blue Ribbon Coalition. We've been driving our dealer-owned lifted Trialmaster hard this year and I can tell you the truck is superior to my other rally builds (JL Rubicon and 4Runner with Total Chaos suspension). We are loving its torque as it has no quit on hills and the Evictus is running great. Hit me up with any questions and you can follow us on social @warnerineosgrenadier
You go Girlfriend !!! :love:
PS - who is the "we"?
Cheers!

WanderingSniper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
Good luck and break an axle! (As opposed to leg...) I followed last year's rally on youtube and was super impressed at the teams. Would you mind explaining the Evictus suspension a little more? (I went to the site but I'm wondering how you feel it affects the Grenadier?)

Back
Top Bottom