The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Silverdale, Washington!

EIGHTLUG

Grenadier Ordered
Supporting Vendor
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in and say hi! Excited for our G R E N A D I E R to arrive and to really get started creating accessories for it that are driven by the community! I own and operate a small CNC machine shop and we specialize in high quality billet automotive accessories. A boutique shop, if you will. My background is in aerospace engineering, but my passion is in the automotive space. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and share in the journey!

-Curtis

Headoutside

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in and say hi! Excited for our G R E N A D I E R to arrive and to really get started creating accessories for it that are driven by the community! I own and operate a small CNC machine shop and we specialize in high quality billet automotive accessories. A boutique shop, if you will. My background is in aerospace engineering, but my passion is in the automotive space. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and share in the journey!

-Curtis
Curtis: Silverdale resident as well. Best wishes to adding Grenadier parts to your business. You'll find this active forum to be very helpful and enthusiastic. - Steve

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

-Curtis
Hi EIGHTLUG, Enjoy the delivery experience. It only happens once. Great that you own a CNC shop. Looking to see what items you come up with as your passion becomes an obsession like it has to the rest of us. DaBull

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

-Curtis
Welcome aboard. You wouldn't own a custom rim shop AR?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score

-Curtis
Another rocket scientist! Believe it or not, you may not be the only one here! (hint - it's NOT me 🤣 )

As @DaBull said, totally looking forward to see what goodies you make in your shop. Please share details and pics once the chips start flyin'.

EIGHTLUG

Grenadier Ordered
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment IMG_0 (1).mp4
Another rocket scientist! Believe it or not, you may not be the only one here! (hint - it's NOT me 🤣 )

As @DaBull said, totally looking forward to see what goodies you make in your shop. Please share details and pics once the chips start flyin'.
We're always machining these saucy billet steps!

Back
Top Bottom