The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello, From North Dakota

Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
Greetings Everyone.
I’m Andy; I’m currently shopping around for what I’ll call my “20-Year Ride,” the daily driver, long trip and harsh weather vehicle whose keys my sons ask me for in 20 years.

I’m up here in eastern North Dakota, on North America’s Great Plains, where the winters can be, er, “brisk,” and the snow flies quite freely. Living in the northern tier means you look for robust vehicles, which caused the Grenadier to come to my attention. I’ve just flown my plane down to Illinois where I test drove a Grenadier. The dealership suggested I join the Forum, where I can learn more and absorb from your collective experiences.

Local time
Reaction score
Remember, you get what you pay for. :D
Absolutely true. I've owned three Jeep JKU/JLUs sequentially, as well as 4WD F150s. (And I currently have a restored 1955 Willys M38A1 military vehicle) Grenadier pricing right now is well placed in the market. A lot of the upscale rides I’ve looked at remind me of some others I’ve owned in the past that, in the end, didn't work a well as others where the money went into robustness.

Best regards,
Andy

Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom