The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Massachusetts & Rockslider/steps

Dawgman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
Hi Folks, Just wanted to thanks for letting me join the group. Just picked up my GR-TM this past weekend and have had a ton of fun driving it already. A few little quirks but still the best vehicle I’ve ever driven. Looking forward to learning more from the forum!

My first purchase is going to be rock slide, steps - have done some research and like Buzz the most so far, but I’m sure there are other good ones out there. Please share yours!

Attachments

• IMG_1609.jpeg
    IMG_1609.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1607.jpeg
    IMG_1607.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1611.jpeg
    IMG_1611.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1610.jpeg
    IMG_1610.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score

CrazyOldMan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:23 PM
Reaction score

Do you know how much these are going to cost with shipping?

$383.90 including VAT & shipping. Obviously doesn’t include the stock OEM rock sliders. I don’t have them, myself - for now I’m running a “kid friendly” config with side runners so my littlest can go camping and fishing with me. Even then, that’s a big stretch for little legs. Also, it looks like the Black Sheep option is just a pair designated for the front - does not include steps for passengers in the back

Last edited:

samnt650

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
Dang it.. how you have the side-step for the OEM rock slider. already fabricated my own using parts from Amazon....

Back
Top Bottom