The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Austin, TX!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:41 PM
Reaction score
Just picked up my Fieldmaster today. Purchased in PA but headed home to Austin tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing how it performs. Any other Austin TX owners out there? Looking for a meet up group.
Happy driving!
Hi Runnnermelissa, Congratulations on your new Sterling Silver Fieldmaster purchase.
Happy Driving back to you.
DaBull

Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
Just picked up my Fieldmaster today. Purchased in PA but headed home to Austin tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing how it performs. Any other Austin TX owners out there? Looking for a meet up group.
Happy driving!
Beautiful color! Curious how the drive goes from PA.
See you around Austin. I’m in Dripping Springs.

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
The Grenadier did great - I was super impressed with the handling and it sure provided me with a sense of safety on the road. Loving it!
I think I saw your Gren this morning at the trail, parked under the MoPac bridge. I am there most mornings, doing the loop crossing either the 1st St bridge or Congress Ave bridge. But based on your handle, you’ll be passing me (I walk 😊).

Runnermelissa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
I think I saw your Gren this morning at the trail, parked under the MoPac bridge. I am there most mornings, doing the loop crossing either the 1st St bridge or Congress Ave bridge. But based on your handle, you’ll be passing me (I walk 😊).
Not mine but cool knowing my Greni has a twin out there.
My handle is an old one; I’m a walker/hiker now ;-)

Back
Top Bottom