The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Aberdeenshire, Scotland

Stevos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
Collected my inky black beauty TM diesel last Saturday, hadn't been within 50ft of one until I picked her up, been following the development from the beginning but just haven't had chance to see one up close, knew I wanted one though! Now 600 miles in & getting better all the time, just come out of a disco5 so obviously it's different but I was expecting that, 2013 puma 110 was my daily until the motor let go a couple of years ago, loved it so knew I'd like the Grenadier, it's currently an on going M57 conversion project. Thanks to the forum I've already made a couple changes, turned on the passenger airbag (why on earth it was switched off & such a cryptic process to turn it on I can't understand?) Getting used the vague straight ahead steering too but looking at the steering damper mod, apart from that, love it!! Can't get over how strong & sturdy it is.

Attachments

• 20240713_143855.jpg
    20240713_143855.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 11

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:44 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, I think I may have seen you in Inverurie today? Not too many around up here!

Stevos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, welcome and enjoy every mile. And i can see, the most important and priceless extra is already visible in your Gren: the Gren grin. :D
Thanks, haha, you got that right, love it😁
Wife even likes it!

Reactions: IGL

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Haha, was that you? Great to see the return of the wave 👋
Nice to see another one, had it a week, 6oo miles your the first one I've seen!

Yep, indeed. I live a bit nearer huntly, there are a few around here but not many!

Back
Top Bottom