The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Heard the rumor ... Appears to be True!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
Heard back in late Spring that there would be a dealership in NVA ... rumor is true! Mile One Ineos Grenadier -
3141 Automobile Blvd. Silver Spring, MD 20904

Think I will be making a slight detour off 95 next week on my way home from RDS.
If this has been posted and I missed it then apologies for the repeat ... or perhaps perfect for newer members of the Forum.
All the best to everyone!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Definitely real :) and they should be fully open in the very near future (mayyyyybe by the end of next week?)

Seems like some very good folks there, as I've chatted with the GM and Sales manager already, they are aware of both the forum and the FB groups, as well as our monthly meet up. For familiar with the area, they will be in the previous Porsche building (now located between the giant new Porsche building and the Audi store); service will be around the corner using a few bays of the BMW service department.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Definitely real :) and they should be fully open in the very near future (mayyyyybe by the end of next week?)

Seems like some very good folks there, as I've chatted with the GM and Sales manager already, they are aware of both the forum and the FB groups, as well as our monthly meet up. For familiar with the area, they will be in the previous Porsche building (now located between the giant new Porsche building and the Audi store); service will be around the corner using a few bays of the BMW service department.
I'll at least do a "drive by" 😆 to stake them out! I just did a search this past week and saw their map pin pop up. So they are super brand new! Cheers!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is Maryland actually NVA though? 🤣
Live around the area and you would agree! Anything within 20 miles of the Beltway! In rush hour you may not get a mile in 20 minutes in some places🤣🤣 ! I have lived inside the Beltway and to get to work leaving at 8:30am would take me 20 min to go 5 miles!
Cheers!
PS - always great to see a reply as I love seeing another QR!!🥰

Back
Top Bottom