The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Headlamp Fuse location

oldblueeyes

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:20 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know which FUSE is for the headlamps/daytime running lamps and where it is located? Fooling around with some additional lighting this weekend and can't seem to locate which fuse controls the exterior lights. Thanks for your help!

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
I could not find it, I only found the Headlamp leveller fuse. I wonder what name they used! It must be one of those vaguely named control modules.

Last edited:

oldblueeyes

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hmm. Do you have the auxiliary overhead panel? I wonder if you need to have that as a prerequisite for the fuse box to be in in the engine bay. Sounds ridiculous but I guess it's possible.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
Hmm. Do you have the auxiliary overhead panel? I wonder if you need to have that as a prerequisite for the fuse box to be in in the engine bay. Sounds ridiculous but I guess it's possible.
No there’s an extra fuse box fitted under the rear seat when the optional overhead aux panel is fitted.

oldblueeyes

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me find the fuse box inside the engine compartment.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
I have a petrol LHD model. That space where it's supposed to be on mine is completely missing.
Interesting. Looking at the pic in the post link below, the only place I can think where it would be would be under the panel with the triangle on it to the left of the brake reservoir

Post in thread 'High Pressure & Low Pressure Coolant Tanks'.

Perhaps either get adventurous and poke around the engine bay! You are looking for a small rectangular box. Or a quick call to your dealer.

oldblueeyes

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting. Looking at the pic in the post link below, the only place I can think where it would be would be under the panel with the triangle on it to the left of the brake reservoir

Post in thread 'High Pressure & Low Pressure Coolant Tanks'.

Perhaps either get adventurous and poke around the engine bay! You are looking for a small rectangular box. Or a quick call to your dealer.
I'll keep poking around. If anyone has found it let me know!

Back
Top Bottom