The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Quality Survey

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:45 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone else received a Grenadier Quality Survey email? It was sent out by INEOS Automotive Americas and I’m not sure if it is random selection, every owner after a period of time, or resulting from service work. The survey is quite extensive and lets you select individual areas/systems to comment on. My main issues have been ADAS (inaccurate MPH database, inability disable, e.g. off-stays-off through ignition cycles) and HVAC (having a mind of its own, puffing hot/cold air with any change/adjustment). I was able to comment directly on each system and comment directly on errors related to each system.

It really was a good opportunity to present my case, so I wonder how many other owners also received it?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I received the email and link, but haven't had the time to sit and dig through it. It's on the weekend to-do list.

coloradosnow

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone else received a Grenadier Quality Survey email? It was sent out by INEOS Automotive Americas and I’m not sure if it is random selection, every owner after a period of time, or resulting from service work. The survey is quite extensive and lets you select individual areas/systems to comment on. My main issues have been ADAS (inaccurate MPH database, inability disable, e.g. off-stays-off through ignition cycles) and HVAC (having a mind of its own, puffing hot/cold air with any change/adjustment). I was able to comment directly on each system and comment directly on errors related to each system.

It really was a good opportunity to present my case, so I wonder how many other owners also received it?
Yes, received and completed. Glad they are continuing to seek feedback. All big enterprises, especially creating a company and product from nothing, have opportunities. I hope they are able to prioritize actions based on the feedback they receive. Would be wonderful!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
Yes, received and completed. Glad they are continuing to seek feedback. All big enterprises, especially creating a company and product from nothing, have opportunities. I hope they are able to prioritize actions based on the feedback they receive. Would be wonderful!
There’s more of this type of thing in the pipeline I believe. Also the feedback does get taken seriously as well as the suggestions on how to improve things, at least for the American market. For the others I’m hopeful that’s the case.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos has an interest in ensuring that we are satisfied with our Grenadiers. Last Saturday, after closing of the "Abenteuer Allrad" trade fair in Germany, there was an Ineos community event with some of us customers. Maybe one or two of you were there too. One topic was the build quality of our vehicles. All the critical issues that we also discuss here in the forum were addressed. Those responsible want to take care of this. Today I received a second email regarding a quality survey. Very fast. There was one approx. half year ago. Maybe some of you did too. Please name the things that bother you in a factual way. The more reports they receive on a topic, the greater the chances that things will be dealt with first.

Local time
7:45 PM
Reaction score
Ineos has an interest in ensuring that we are satisfied with our Grenadiers. Last Saturday, after closing of the "Abenteuer Allrad" trade fair in Germany, there was an Ineos community event with some of us customers. Maybe one or two of you were there too. One topic was the build quality of our vehicles. All the critical issues that we also discuss here in the forum were addressed. Those responsible want to take care of this. Today I received a second email regarding a quality survey. Very fast. There was one approx. half year ago. Maybe some of you did too. Please name the things that bother you in a factual way. The more reports they receive on a topic, the greater the chances that things will be dealt with first.
I could fill a book second survey sent .

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
well I’ve had had my first survey sent to me two days ago with just over one year of ownership. Just awaiting to get Liberty the Grenadier back from Rotterdam once it’s unpacked from the container and cleared customs. I’m awaiting to get it back before I fill in the survey so I can remind myself of any issues. On the whole I love it but still a few niggles to sort. I haven't opened the survey yet but hopefully I get to mention any issue I’ve had.

Local time
4:15 AM
Reaction score
I just received and completed my survey, so it has reached Australia.
I got a good one, "Grenadier that is", build number 9848 is a good one.
My feedback was very positive, I love the car, I could not hide it.
My answer to the question what would you change was make the footwell a bit smaller, that was my only minor negative.
I will take my rose coloured glasses off now.

Last edited:

Earthwatcher

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just filled this in, surprised how negative I was, but most complaints were well known design issues. It seemed contradictory therefore, to stress reliability, dependability and "feels like it'll last" in the "positives" box. The thing is, I still think it's great!

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well i just got my survey. The timing could not be more ironic and should make someone at IA choke on their coffee.

You see I took delivery of my diesel Fieldmaster on 10th May 23 as early adopter ( ordered day 1) and a wait of 14 months. By December it had been exhaustively torn apart looking for the leaks and cause of the constant battery drain.
I rejected in December , got a loan Gren , and an invitation to order a warranty replacement on Jan 16th 24.

Fast forward to today's quality survey.....I am due to collect my new Fieldmaster in 2 weeks as it is at the agent now.

What do I put on the survey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i hadn't loved it it would have been history.

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
Completed mine and really had no complaints as my vehicle has not displayed any bad or troublesome issues. Hate the ADAS and Start/Stop features however, since I have complained enough about it in the past there was no reason to bring it up on the survey.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Completed mine and really had no complaints as my vehicle has not displayed any bad or troublesome issues. Hate the ADAS and Start/Stop features however, since I have complained enough about it in the past there was no reason to bring it up on the survey.
Thing is ADAS and stop/ start in some countries and now mandatory items. That's how seat belts, ABS et al started, once you invent something ( and you can't un- invent it) it ends up being mandatory if it is considered a safety feature or " greener"

Back
Top Bottom