The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier needed for Photo Shoot

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:51 PM
Reaction score
We knew this would happen before too long - a photo agency reached out and is seeking either a white or blue Ineos Grenadier for a Ralph Lauren photo shoot in Darien, Ct on Monday, June 17, 2024.

If you are in the area and available for the day, they are offering to pay to have your truck onset. If you are interested, post here and I will pass along the contact's info via DM so we don't blindside this guy. From my view, we'll go in order of interest until an agreement can be worked out. I think that's a fair way.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We knew this would happen before too long - a photo agency reached out and is seeking either a white or blue Ineos Grenadier for a Ralph Lauren photo shoot in Darien, Ct on Monday, June 17, 2024.

If you are in the area and available for the day, they are offering to pay to have your truck onset. If you are interested, post here and I will pass along the contact's info via DM so we don't blindside this guy. From my view, we'll go in order of interest until an agreement can be worked out. I think that's a fair way.
That's some awesome free advertising for Ineos! Look forward to hearing about the experience from the lucky owner/agent of the "model" ☺️

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
OK - now they might want a GREEN ONE! If you're in that neck of the woods let me know and I'll pass along the agency's info.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
OK - now they might want a GREEN ONE! If you're in that neck of the woods let me know and I'll pass along the agency's info.
If a "Queen's Red" is needed - Just let me know . I'm in!! :love:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone? It might be worth the drive - they're offering $1,200 for the day. I have the contact's details so PM if you can/want to help.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If they

If you are in the area and available for the day, they are offering to pay to have your truck onset. If you are interested, post here and I will pass along the contact's info via DM so we don't blindside this guy. From my view, we'll go in order of interest until an agreement can be worked out. I think that's a fair waywould like to

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
@Krabby what about kicking this to a dealer if we get zero response from a forum member.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Krabby what about kicking this to a dealer if we get zero response from a forum member.
I'm surprised they didn't just go that route in the first place, but it might come down to that. I was hoping someone would step up. If I could I certainly would!

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My magic mushroom makes folks green with envy, but I’ll be in Forked River next week.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Darn in.

I'll be in Fairfield next week. But will probably be driving my wife's vehicle. But that stipend would surely make me change my mind.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'll race you... Lol!
It will take me 2 hrs to get to NVA ... it may take you 2 hrs to get out of NVA :ROFLMAO: . They should take us both and we could be bookends for whatever the shoot is!!! Magnificent Queen's Red with clothing models in between - I see a winner!!!
What do you think Krabby???
Cheers!

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They are too specific in their color needs…Sela Green, Shale Blue, Britannia Blue. Not sure of the distribution of those colors in the New England Metro NY area

Back
Top Bottom