The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Grenadier in Sierra’s

ADVer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Hey Dust10R, I was on the test drive with you outside of Truckee, happy to hear you took delivery, and Congrats, looks great!

Enjoy!

P.S. should have mine in a few weeks, hope I can get some of those mod’d taillights from your friend.

Local time
Reaction score
Haven’t done the taillights yet. Now that I have it, they’re not as bad as I originally thought.But Im still going to have my friend check them out and see if he thinks he can make new ones with more of a OLED look. Ill let you know what we come up with.
Really enjoying it thus far. Just got the windows tinted today. Going to order the Milltek exhaust probably here soon, that should make it sound like a proper inline 6 haha. Hope yours comes in soon.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:21 PM
Reaction score
What taillight mod?

Local time
Reaction score
What taillight mod?
A good friend of mine makes replacement taillights for Lotus's, and the stock units are very similar to the Grenadier units.
I'm meeting with him Saturday to see if he thinks he can make new tail lights that have the same OLED look of modern taillights instead of the pin-points of light LED units. They look like below instead of all the individual bulbs.

1707851224344.png

Back
Top Bottom