The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Texas / Montana and points between and a big shout out to Warner Ineos Grenadier in SLC!

Local time
12:54 AM
Reaction score
I took delivery Friday of my Scottish White Ineos Grenadier SW w/ Rough Pack and a few other niceties. Extending a huge shout out to James George, Clayton Wilde, Cory Lovoi and the folks at Warner Ineos Grenadier in West SLC. James, Clayton and the staff took care of all my needs and attended to every detail, from my initial on-line vehicle inquiries, airport pickup, clear trouble-free paperwork, vehicle intro and test drive, review and purchase of available accessories and parts, and seeing me on my way in a matter of hours. I commend all the Ineos dealers I have made inquiries / visited with, but Warner stands above the rest and delivered! Approaching 1,600 miles and I'm very pleased, the Grenadier delivers in all areas, and exceeds my expectations in highway performance and handling. Looking forward to installing the many accessories that have accumulated in my garage waiting for the Grenadier. Cheers! Steve

Back
Top Bottom