The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Atlanta, GA

ATLGrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
So I had a 2020 Gladiator Rubicon. I was ready for a new different off road worthy vehicle. I was leaning towards the Lexus GX Overtrail and eyeballing the new Land Cruiser. I knew the Grenadier was in Australia and Europe and thought that there was a pre order waiting list in the US. Just for laughs, I wanted to see if I could find a Grenadier in the area. Turns out that there is the Regal dealership in North Atlanta and had plenty on the lot. Took for a Fieldmaster for a spin and the rest is history. One month into it with about 1,500 miles. I love it. I was a little concerned due to reviews about the steering, clacking speed warnings, small rear door that was useless...For the life of me I cannot figure out what folks keep talking about. The steering is fine. It took me all of 2 min to get used to it. No problems parking. Ok, it's not like driving a Camry (duh). I use the "30" door all the time. Throw groceries, backpack, weekend bag etc. All good. The speed warning clacking: No big deal. Programmed the Favorite button. If I forget to turn it off, I just do it when it becomes annoying. The clacking sound t isn't that bad. 4 clacks and it stops. Besides, in the city I am not sure that is such a bad thing.
My only complaint is the infotainment can be a little quirky. It has taken me a little time to figure it out. For reference other than the Jeep that I traded in, I have a rigged out 4Runner with all the bells and whistles including a Magnusson supercharger, a 911 4s and a few motorcycles. Yes, I enjoy cool toys. Cool to me anyway. I hear beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The Grenadier is my newest and favorite toy.

Back
Top Bottom