The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Glad to be here! Driftwood, TX

Krabby

Global Grenadier 76
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! How is your FM spec'd?

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
Nice to have few more Grenadier off Hwy 71. I am sure you can get a few truck over to Front Yard Brewing.

Grenadier de Oso

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
Absolutely...welcome to Central Texas Grenadiers! I took mine out to Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX and had much fun checking it out over the weekend...it handled awesomely well, I'm getting to know the capabilities, and great views for this part of the world.

Attachments

• IMG_1051.jpeg
    IMG_1051.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
Local time
12:56 AM
Reaction score
about 40 years ago I watched an old PBS show called Great Chef's and they featured a little BBQ place in Driftwood. 35 years ago I visited it for my first taste of BBQ and I was hooked. Visiting a supplier in San Antonio a couple years ago and sampling BBQ there and in Lockhart I decided for old time sake I'd head back up to Driftwood to see what's changed. Almost didn't recognize the area. Not sure if the term gentrified can be applied to hill country but wow, what changes. And that little BBQ place still has the same round open pit but it's now a sprawling mega restaurant. You live in a special place.

Back
Top Bottom