The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ford raptor Dakar

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:26 PM
Reaction score
I got to say that I really dig this truck. If they ever sell this for reasonable money I may seriously consider it. Even if it's an accessory kit on top of the regular raptor.

I've watched Paris Dakar for the past 30 years so maybe it's me wishing to live out my childhood dream....
I went to Sahara in Morocco last month for some low speed dune driving in a Toyota Prado landcruiser which was fun.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
So there is a raptor somewhere under that airfix kit !!

If I get the call offering me one, I’ll be sure to pass on your details Parb.

In the UK I love the latest Ranger Raptor, but that thing is not to my taste.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
As much as I LOVE going fast off-road, a more durable and practical vehicle makes more sense for me. I would take a Quartermaster on Portals well before a Ranger Raptor. Do not get me wrong, I can appreciate the Ranger Raptor, but when its sitting with a broken CID( Ford cannot seem to figure these out) and front axle at the start of the Rubicon as I roll by towards an amazing day of wheeling, dinner and cocktails....

Reactions: Max

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:26 PM
Reaction score
As much as I LOVE going fast off-road, a more durable and practical vehicle makes more sense for me. I would take a Quartermaster on Portals well before a Ranger Raptor. Do not get me wrong, I can appreciate the Ranger Raptor, but when its sitting with a broken CID( Ford cannot seem to figure these out) and front axle at the start of the Rubicon as I roll by towards an amazing day of wheeling, dinner and cocktails....
Agree, however the only Grenadier portals on the market do not seem as durable as I would like, especially at their price!

landmannnn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
A full blown rally raid Raptor, like most race vehicles, shares almost zero components with the one outside your local Ford dealer..
The price tag will be 7 figures

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:26 PM
Reaction score
Agree, however the only Grenadier portals on the market do not seem as durable as I would like, especially at their price!

Even a regular Quartermaster, but man those Portals look sweet. Hard to believe they are not durable..

Back
Top Bottom