The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First Service

Northumbrian Ineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Had the First Service done today on my Fieldmaster. That’s 12,000 miles on her now!! Pricing not bad at £459- much cheaper than Landrover were on the Defender. Also had the door button modification done which should prevent the under my breath cursing when climbing out and shutting the door correctly for a passenger! Lloyd Allroad great as usual and the Mechanic, sorry I think they prefer “Technician” these days had a genuine interest and passion for the vehicles. All set for another 12000 including trips to Orkney, Norfolk and Western Highlands in the next few weeks 👍

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Had the First Service done today on my Fieldmaster. That’s 12,000 miles on her now!! Pricing not bad at £459- much cheaper than Landrover were on the Defender. Also had the door button modification done which should prevent the under my breath cursing when climbing out and shutting the door correctly for a passenger! Lloyd Allroad great as usual and the Mechanic, sorry I think they prefer “Technician” these days had a genuine interest and passion for the vehicles. All set for another 12000 including trips to Orkney, Norfolk and Western Highlands in the next few weeks 👍
A fair price indeed.

'Mike and the Technicians' doesn't have the same ring to it.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A fair price indeed.

'Mike and the Technicians' doesn't have the same ring to it.

Attachments

• 20240501_113153.jpg
    20240501_113153.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom