The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Design-Build-Go.com Exclusive Baja Designs S2 Pro Flush Bumper Lights $749

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
bl .jpg

bl5.jpg

The Grenadier back up light configuration utilizing the Baja Designs S2 Pro lights. For this project it is required for you to remove your plastic bumper covers and the brackets underneath and send them to us for modification. This is simple, using a Torx T30 driver to remove four bolts. Ship these to Design Build Go address listed on the website, which has more picture and video as well. These are hooked up to INT 2 switch on my Grenadier. I do not have them wired to reverses lights as they are tremendously bright.

You will have to place a deposit for the lights to be ordered. I can provide either clear or amber lenses. Select AMBER or Clear below. There is a option to obtain both lenses, which are removable for an extra $50. Please call me for both. The deposit pays for the lights and the Baja Designs harness that will be used for the installation.

If takes about two weeks, to obtain the lights and modify the parts. This could happens sooner. I recommend sending the brackets and covers to me with USPS one price box with tracking or UPS or FedEx. The quicker you send in the parts, the better.

The deposit is $400 and the balance of $349 will be billed when the complete parts are ready to ship. The installation of the system is covered in this YouTube video.
View: https://youtu.be/wsuebqchhOw?si=mfbRZAHAb3932TuP

You can clearly wire this up in the interior of the vehicle as well. The kit will come with the BD harness, extra wire for the long run to the front of the truck, braided wire loom, heat shrink, butt connectors and an inline mini fuse link with a 5 amp fuse. If you have any questions please call me at 704-682-9323. You are responsible for local law compliance, so to meet DOT standards you may put reflective tape on your bumper.

Last edited:

Back in Black

GG-6681
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning Dave. I'd be interested in a similar solution for fog lights, tied to low beams, for the front, low in the plastic covers. Is that doable? Plans in the works? I've seen how others have done it, but I like how you've integrate it while looking factory.

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning Dave. I'd be interested in a similar solution for fog lights, tied to low beams, for the front, low in the plastic covers. Is that doable? Plans in the works? I've seen how others have done it, but I like how you've integrate it while looking factory.
I have not looked into the front that much as we are running some ridiculously large Baja Design front lights. You are however the second person to ask me for that. I am currently developing a roof rail solution that is dimmable from outside so if you want to tone down the output of the light in a camping situation for example, you can. Let me see what I can come up with. It can be done in the front but it will likely be at a similar cost point as the lights alone are $421 to $441 (amber) a set with harness. Let me know if $750 would be doable. I am meeting with my fabrication team at 1pm today to review all our projects in que. Thanks, David 704-682-9323

parb

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
I'd be much more interested in integrated fog lights than in dimmable camp lights. Or rather, I've figured out the camp lights already and fog lights is much more interesting to me.

I'm going for the terralume style lights for camp lights, the tri color ones with the dimmer for my camp lights.

I have arb for work lights. We will see if I keep them or not. I may put a dimmer on them.

Back in Black

GG-6681
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have not looked into the front that much as we are running some ridiculously large Baja Design front lights. You are however the second person to ask me for that. I am currently developing a roof rail solution that is dimmable from outside so if you want to tone down the output of the light in a camping situation for example, you can. Let me see what I can come up with. It can be done in the front but it will likely be at a similar cost point as the lights alone are $421 to $441 (amber) a set with harness. Let me know if $750 would be doable. I am meeting with my fabrication team at 1pm today to review all our projects in que. Thanks, David 704-682-9323
I am absolutely fine with the price. Your efforts and attention to details are impressive!

David Czarnecki

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
I am absolutely fine with the price. Your efforts and attention to details are impressive!
My fabricators are all former Nascar body guys and they have a great shop so we work together and the Kooks Exhaust people all live and work in the same town so it helps the community.

Back
Top Bottom