The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Bodhi’s Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
IMG_5756.jpegIMG_5743.jpeg

Installed the CATuned Offroad side molle panel with rotopax mounts. Great product! Clamps to the rain gutters and attaches to the L track. Allows for the fitment of lots of different accessories. My only concern is that the molle openings are proprietary, not the standard 1”x1.25”. Not really a big deal but can potentially make it so things are not cross compatible across brands. I tried to use the builtright molle nuts but didn’t know what the size was yet. They do not fit, which would’ve made it super easy and ultra modular. Oh well, jeep spirit lives on in just making it work! 🤣 Overall extremely satisfied and highly recommend!

Mena2

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7856982View attachment 7856983

Installed the CATuned Offroad side molle panel with rotopax mounts. Great product! Clamps to the rain gutters and attaches to the L track. Allows for the fitment of lots of different accessories. My only concern is that the molle openings are proprietary, not the standard 1”x1.25”. Not really a big deal but can potentially make it so things are not cross compatible across brands. I tried to use the builtright molle nuts but didn’t know what the size was yet. They do not fit, which would’ve made it super easy and ultra modular. Oh well, jeep spirit lives on in just making it work! 🤣 Overall extremely satisfied and highly recommend!
Thanks for the post! Was looking at this as an option as it wouldn’t interfere with whatever 3/4 roof rack I chose to go with (leaning towards the Leitner rack)

JP4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 7856982View attachment 7856983

are those 35"s or>>>? How's the ride? I did the Spring lift Eibach or whatever still sitting on the Ko2's. Wondering about drive and ride changes.

Back
Top Bottom