The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Bonnet chequer plate

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas who might be able to fabricate some chequer plate for the bonnet to match that of the OEM wings?

Perhaps a certain dark wooly company or Buzz outfit might come up with some?

I keep wanting to put stuff on the bonnet (rifle etc) but don't want to keep sticking a blanket down everytime.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
I could be completely wrong but I was once told that the company who makes the chequer plate for IA are in Derby, of course I could have been told a porky.

I am surprised that non of the LR protection firms haven’t jumped on the Grenny stuff like C/plate. Got to be easy enough to start cutting those out.

Hopefully they are produced in the UK real soon.

@ECrider would you rivet yours or 3M tape them ?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score
I could be completely wrong but I was once told that the company who makes the chequer plate for IA are in Derby, of course I could have been told a porky.

I am surprised that non of the LR protection firms haven’t jumped on the Grenny stuff like C/plate. Got to be easy enough to start cutting those out.

Hopefully they are produced in the UK real soon.

@ECrider would you rivet yours or 3M tape them ?
I will rivnut and 3M the wings. Probably use black anodised/coated ones rather than the bare stainless. Bonnet, likely do the same I think.

Wings are simple, bonnet has a few curves and a couple of cut outs so a little trickier.

Back
Top Bottom