The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Better than it looks!

Pistaah

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while, wondering whether to trust my instincts…

I decided to go with my gut and picked up a very lightly used, 9 month old, 1,500 mile Grenadier Utility today from Bowker Ribble Valley. It’s much better in the flesh than they appear on t’internet and I’m glad now I didn’t pay too much attention to the doom-mongers on YouTube!. Footrest isn’t a problem, (3 hour drive home and I’m 6’3”), got used to the slow centring steering after 2 junctions, didn’t find myself “sawing at the wheel” at speed and I’ve got the 17” BF Goodrich’s - it feels a lot less agricultural than I was expecting and having had various Range Rovers for years, is saying something I think.

In short, I really, really like the looks, it appears very well made, (despite a loud rattle from the infotainment screen, which I’m sure is fixable) and the quality of the fixtures and fittings are great.

Traded up from a HiLux, which I never really liked, - it’s only Day 1, but so far, so good!

Attachments

• IMG_7101.jpeg
    IMG_7101.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 32

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:04 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been lurking here for a while, wondering whether to trust my instincts…

I decided to go with my gut and picked up a very lightly used, 9 month old, 1,500 mile Grenadier Utility today from Bowker Ribble Valley. It’s much better in the flesh than they appear on t’internet and I’m glad now I didn’t pay too much attention to the doom-mongers on YouTube!. Footrest isn’t a problem, (3 hour drive home and I’m 6’3”), got used to the slow centring steering after 2 junctions, didn’t find myself “sawing at the wheel” at speed and I’ve got the 17” BF Goodrich’s - it feels a lot less agricultural than I was expecting and having had various Range Rovers for years, is saying something I think.

In short, I really, really like the looks, it appears very well made, (despite a loud rattle from the infotainment screen, which I’m sure is fixable) and the quality of the fixtures and fittings are great.

Traded up from a HiLux, which I never really liked, - it’s only Day 1, but so far, so good!
Hi @Pistaah, everything done right! (y)

Back
Top Bottom